If you believe your organisation would like to join liveWELL CQ please
Our Governance Structure
The liveWELL CQ Partners operate under a Partnership Agreement. This is reviewed and signed by members on an annual basis. To view or download the PDF file of the agreement, please click here.
The liveWELL CQ Partnership was established for the purpose of supporting collaboration and coordination to achieve better social and health outcomes for residents of Central Queensland. The liveWELL CQ formal partnership acts as a forum for strategic consideration of whole of sector planning priorities, issue resolution and system analysis where warranted.
The liveWELL CQ partners will seek to support transformational change, provide coordination and encourage innovation within the health and human services sector across Central Queensland. The partnership uses the Central Queensland Hospital and Health Service region as a geographical boundary for practical purposes, but is not necessarily limited by such.
- Equity, transparency and mutual benefit
- Honesty, integrity and respect
- Diversity and culture are valued.
To develop strong and enduring partnerships for the effective planning, design and delivery of sustainable initiatives, services and supports to achieve positive holistic health outcomes for the people and communities of Central Queensland including:
- Workforce – develop shared strategies to address current and future workforce needs and shortages
- Common client cohort – work together to develop coordinated strategies to address issues for a cohort of clients accessing multiple services
- Social determinants of health – use the known social determinants of health to inform liveWELL CQ projects and partnership activities and promote inquiry into the determinants to encourage a deeper understanding of them by the broader community
- Collective Impact – engage across the community to make systemic and long lasting change to improve health and life outcomes for all Central Queensland children
- Best Practice Partnering – foster, promote, role model and facilitate innovative approaches to partnering. Build the capacity of liveWELL CQ/Central Queensland organisations to partner effectively through skills development and support partnering practitioners in maintaining a community of practice where they can learn, share and innovate.
- Better social and health outcomes for clients through improved collaboration and coordination
- Enhanced ability to achieve individual organisation’s goals through the shared expertise and knowledge of the group
- Connection to a range of key primary health care and human services executives
- Access to influential industry leaders and the benefit of their collaborative effort
- Sponsorship badging at liveWELL CQ events and publications
- Partner participation in quality training and learning activities
- Engagement with a broad range of consumers and communities through partners
- Support to innovate, position and cooperate in a changing industry environment
- Potential to advantage from new consortia delivery models or enhance existing methods through shared knowledge and experience
- The opportunity to contribute to partnership priorities that are actioned and facilitated by a project officer.
Frequency/length of meetings
Meetings are held every second month (from February) for 1.5 hours, including 15 minutes networking time. Meetings may be extended by agreement, for example to undertake annual strategic planning. The venue and chairing of meetings will be rotated through members, so all members can contribute. Working groups focusing on liveWELL CQ objectives will also be held.
We acknowledge Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples as the Traditional Owners and Custodians of this country and recognise their connection to land, wind, water and community. We pay our respect to them, their cultures, and to the Elders both past and present.