Our members acknowledge both their responsibilities to the partnership and the benefits of being involved, these include:
liveWELL CQ has a broad range of partners who see the value in the enabling model of working together using clear partnering principles.
Members articulate the benefits of their involvement:
- connect to influential industry executives from a range of key primary care and human services
- engage with a broad range of consumers and communities through each of our partners
- peer support to innovate, position and collaborate in a changing health and human services environment
- opportunities to share knowledge, expertise and experience and to contribute to partnership priorities.
Partnership members recognise a true partnership shares not only the benefits, but also the risks. They recognise their responsibilities to the partnership and undertake to:
- contribute a variety of effort, expertise, influence as well as ‘in-kind’ and financial resources (as appropriate to their organisation) to enable liveWELL CQ to meet its goals
- enter into meaningful discussions with the Partnership to progress aims and objectives, and communicate and promote the role and activities of liveWELL CQ within their own organisations and across sectors.
- The current partners are identified by their logos below.
- The State Government Agencies include Queensland Health’s Central Queensland Hospital and Health Service (CQHHS), and the Department of Housing and Public Works.
CURRENT liveWELL CQ PARTNERS INCLUDE:
We acknowledge Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples as the Traditional Owners and Custodians of this country and recognise their connection to land, wind, water and community. We pay our respect to them, their cultures, and to the Elders both past and present.